This website is owned by Satelles Saturni OÜ. We are a commercial organization and are registered in Estonia.
What data do we collect?
- ● First Name and Last Name
- ● Identification code
- ● Phone number
- ● E-mail address
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- ● Voluntarily fill out the registration form for training courses or the feedback form
- ● Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- ● Process your application for training courses.
- ● Contact you if you have sent us a request via the feedback form
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data on its own resources and uses the most modern data protection measures.
The storage period for personal data complies with the Commercial Code, Civil Code, Tax Code and ranges from two to ten years. After this period, we delete this data permanently.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com or call us at: +372 6050048.
You can also contact the Data Protection Inspectorate for advice or assistance on the protection of personal data.
You can at any time change or withdraw your consent from the Privacy Settings on our website.
Your consent applies to the following domains: satellessaturni.ee, satellessaturni.eu
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded on your browser. These cookies help us make the website function properly, make it more secure, provide better user experience, and understand how the website performs and to analyze what works and where it needs improvement.
First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way, and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information.
Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
Functional: TThese are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
How can I control the cookie preferences?
Should you decide to change your preferences later through your browsing session, you can click on the "Privacy Settings" tab on your screen. This will display the consent notice again enabling you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more about how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org.